Welcome to the PICREO’s website (herein referred to as “Site”) provided by Print A Memory Sdn Bhd (herein referred to as “Print A Memory”, “PAM”, “we”, “us”, “our” and their affiliates).
Your use of the Site and its services (together, the "Service") is entirely conditioned on and subject to your compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not access or use the Service. Also, before you begin setting up your account with Picreo (herein referred to as "we," "us," Picreo", "Picreo.com", "Picreo Website" or "WebSite"), please read the following Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully. If you ("you") agree to these Terms and desire to use the Picreo service ("Service"), please click the "Sign Up" button. Following this process will represent a binding agreement between you and Picreo. To decline acceptance, click the "Cancel" button. Note that any breach of these Terms may result in termination of our Service to you.
1. Customer Data / Personal Information When you register through our website and join our user community, you provide us with your personal information including your name and a valid e-mail address. We use this information to send you updates about your order, special offers and questionnaires to gauge your satisfaction with the various services that we provide. This information will also be used to send you announcements about new and exciting products and services that PICREO or its strategic partners offer that may interest you.
When you order products from PICREO, you will be asked to provide additional contact information and you will share personal information in form of photos and text. All such information will be incorporated into the final product and for processing of your order. We will also save the information you have provided so that you may make any necessary changes, reorder quickly or design a new product. PICREO does not share your custom products with anyone. PICREO may use the information you provided when ordering a custom product to gather aggregate data on the popularity and marketability of specific product designs or design features.
You may be asked to provide additional information, including information about your type of credit card as well as billing and shipping addresses. Your credit card information will be used to process your order, and if we have difficulty processing your order, we will use your contact information to contact you. PICREO retains this information in case you choose to order from us again. Please note that PICREO uses an outside shipping company and a credit card processing company to deliver your order and bill you for that order. These companies are permitted to use such data only to process and deliver your order and are not permitted to retain, store, share, or use such data for any other purpose.
We record the number of visits, paths taken and time spent on our sites and pages. This data may be stored in a cookie on your computer's hard drive. However, none of this data is personally identifiable and we share this data only in the aggregate, reflecting overall Internet or website usage trends.
2. Changing Data You may change any of the information PICREO has asked you to provide. You can also permanently remove your information from the PICREO database. By doing so, however, you will lose any custom products you have created with PICREO. To delete or modify your data, you can send a request to PICREO Customer Service.
3. Security Policy The confidentiality of our customers' data is of the greatest importance to us. PICREO has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information that you provide. Our policy is to treat digital photographs and accompanying data provided by customers with the utmost care and confidentiality. As with all electronic transactions, however, the security of your data cannot be 100% guaranteed. As a convenience, all files submitted to PICREO will remain accessible on our secured servers and be available only to you.
We may contact you at the e-mail address you provided to update you about the status of your order and to ascertain whether you are satisfied with your order.
4. Surveys, Announcements and Contents By creating an account with us, your e-mail will be used as a communication tool for our products, services and updates. We may occasionally contact you to conduct surveys, announce new products and services, make offers or promote contests. Participation in such surveys and contests is voluntary. You may decline these mailings at any time after you become a registered user. Declining these mailings will not cause you to forfeit any rights to use and order the various goods and services offered by PICREO. All data gathered through surveys will be used to monitor and improve user satisfaction with PICREO. We may share data gathered through contests with the contest's co-sponsors or other third parties. To optimize your use of the PICREO website, we may periodically inquire whether you wish to continue declining the receipt of announcements concerning new goods and services.
5. Sharing Data PICREO may share aggregated demographic data with its strategic partners and other advertisers. Aggregated demographic data is not linked to any data that could potentially identify you. However, we will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address for commercial purposes without your consent. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please write to us at email@example.com. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email from us, follow the instructions to unsubscribe.
6. Copyright All copyrighted photographs must have the express written permission from their original owners in order to be reproduced at PICREO. The physical or electronic submission of your images expressly implies that all copyright permissions have been obtained and granted constituting permission for PICREO to have full permission for reprinting. Accordingly, you shall indemnify, defend and hold PICREO harmless from any suit, demand, claim or liability arising from any and all copyright infringements.